Danielle Fishel, Lance Bass went to prom together
- Photo: Danielle Fishel/Promotional1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: @LanceBass/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: @LanceBass/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
Aren't they just the cutest? Former "Boy Meets World" star Danielle Fishel revealed in a new video blog post for PopSugar that she went to her high school prom with 'N Sync singer Lance Bass -- and she had to ask him!
"When I was a senior in high school I asked my boyfriend at the time if he would go to prom with me, because my boyfriend at the time was Lance Bass," Fishel, 31, revealed. "So I had to make sure his schedule would allow for prom."
The "Girl Meets World" actress, who is now engaged to Tim Belusko, dated the boy bander, now 33, from 1999 to 2000. The singer came out as gay in 2006 and is now dating model Michael Turchin.
"Unfortunately he told me no, because he was going to be in Japan and I was so sad," she shared. But all that changed when a week later, she recalled, when Bass sent her "three dozen roses in the mail with a card that said, 'Plans have changed, I'll be in town. Can I take you to prom? Check yes or no.' And there were two little boxes!"
"So, of course, I checked the box yes," Fishel continued. "And a couple weeks later we were at prom together dancing it up! What's up, Lance? Hey!"
In case her fans didn't believe, Fishel posted a classic prom pose picture of her and Bass on Twitter on April 1. "Pics or it didn't happen," she captioned the shot.
For the big event, Fishel wore a long sexy white dress with a back cut-out and high slit. Bass, sporting frosted tips, wore a black tuxedo for the date.
Bass jokingly responded to Fishel's story, tweeting, "Wow! He sounds so romantic!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite