Danielle Fishel, Lance Bass went to prom together
- Photo: Danielle Fishel/Promotional1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: @LanceBass/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: @LanceBass/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Arrow Postmortem: Who Paid the Ultimate Price for Oliver's Sins? MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 6:00:00 PM
- Netflix Orders a Spanish-Language Soccer, Er, Futbol ComedyMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 5:44:00 PM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real deal
Aren't they just the cutest? Former "Boy Meets World" star Danielle Fishel revealed in a new video blog post for PopSugar that she went to her high school prom with 'N Sync singer Lance Bass -- and she had to ask him!
"When I was a senior in high school I asked my boyfriend at the time if he would go to prom with me, because my boyfriend at the time was Lance Bass," Fishel, 31, revealed. "So I had to make sure his schedule would allow for prom."
The "Girl Meets World" actress, who is now engaged to Tim Belusko, dated the boy bander, now 33, from 1999 to 2000. The singer came out as gay in 2006 and is now dating model Michael Turchin.
"Unfortunately he told me no, because he was going to be in Japan and I was so sad," she shared. But all that changed when a week later, she recalled, when Bass sent her "three dozen roses in the mail with a card that said, 'Plans have changed, I'll be in town. Can I take you to prom? Check yes or no.' And there were two little boxes!"
"So, of course, I checked the box yes," Fishel continued. "And a couple weeks later we were at prom together dancing it up! What's up, Lance? Hey!"
In case her fans didn't believe, Fishel posted a classic prom pose picture of her and Bass on Twitter on April 1. "Pics or it didn't happen," she captioned the shot.
For the big event, Fishel wore a long sexy white dress with a back cut-out and high slit. Bass, sporting frosted tips, wore a black tuxedo for the date.
Bass jokingly responded to Fishel's story, tweeting, "Wow! He sounds so romantic!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite