Danielle Fishel, Lance Bass went to prom together
- Photo: Danielle Fishel/Promotional1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: @LanceBass/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: @LanceBass/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Aren't they just the cutest? Former "Boy Meets World" star Danielle Fishel revealed in a new video blog post for PopSugar that she went to her high school prom with 'N Sync singer Lance Bass -- and she had to ask him!
"When I was a senior in high school I asked my boyfriend at the time if he would go to prom with me, because my boyfriend at the time was Lance Bass," Fishel, 31, revealed. "So I had to make sure his schedule would allow for prom."
The "Girl Meets World" actress, who is now engaged to Tim Belusko, dated the boy bander, now 33, from 1999 to 2000. The singer came out as gay in 2006 and is now dating model Michael Turchin.
"Unfortunately he told me no, because he was going to be in Japan and I was so sad," she shared. But all that changed when a week later, she recalled, when Bass sent her "three dozen roses in the mail with a card that said, 'Plans have changed, I'll be in town. Can I take you to prom? Check yes or no.' And there were two little boxes!"
"So, of course, I checked the box yes," Fishel continued. "And a couple weeks later we were at prom together dancing it up! What's up, Lance? Hey!"
In case her fans didn't believe, Fishel posted a classic prom pose picture of her and Bass on Twitter on April 1. "Pics or it didn't happen," she captioned the shot.
For the big event, Fishel wore a long sexy white dress with a back cut-out and high slit. Bass, sporting frosted tips, wore a black tuxedo for the date.
Bass jokingly responded to Fishel's story, tweeting, "Wow! He sounds so romantic!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite