Danielle Fishel, Lance Bass went to prom together
- Photo: Danielle Fishel/Promotional1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: American Broadcasting Companies3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com5 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: @LanceBass/Instagram7 of 15
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 15
- Photo: AR4/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: @LanceBass/Twitter11 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage12 of 15
- Photo: L. Busacca/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Aren't they just the cutest? Former "Boy Meets World" star Danielle Fishel revealed in a new video blog post for PopSugar that she went to her high school prom with 'N Sync singer Lance Bass -- and she had to ask him!
"When I was a senior in high school I asked my boyfriend at the time if he would go to prom with me, because my boyfriend at the time was Lance Bass," Fishel, 31, revealed. "So I had to make sure his schedule would allow for prom."
The "Girl Meets World" actress, who is now engaged to Tim Belusko, dated the boy bander, now 33, from 1999 to 2000. The singer came out as gay in 2006 and is now dating model Michael Turchin.
"Unfortunately he told me no, because he was going to be in Japan and I was so sad," she shared. But all that changed when a week later, she recalled, when Bass sent her "three dozen roses in the mail with a card that said, 'Plans have changed, I'll be in town. Can I take you to prom? Check yes or no.' And there were two little boxes!"
"So, of course, I checked the box yes," Fishel continued. "And a couple weeks later we were at prom together dancing it up! What's up, Lance? Hey!"
In case her fans didn't believe, Fishel posted a classic prom pose picture of her and Bass on Twitter on April 1. "Pics or it didn't happen," she captioned the shot.
For the big event, Fishel wore a long sexy white dress with a back cut-out and high slit. Bass, sporting frosted tips, wore a black tuxedo for the date.
Bass jokingly responded to Fishel's story, tweeting, "Wow! He sounds so romantic!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTwitPics of 2013
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite