Danielle Staub: Heidi Montag Is "Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed"
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: STS/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
After a hair-pulling, table-flipping September 2010 exit from Bravo's "Real Housewives of New Jersey," one of reality TV's most hated villains, Danielle Staub, is back to stir up more drama, this time in the kitchen on VH1's "Famous Food."
Ahead of Sunday's premiere, Staub, 48, offers five reasons to watch the competition series costarring Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka. At stake on "Famous Food"? Seven celebs will battle for bragging rights and a gig as partner of the Los Angeles-based Dolce restaurant group.
"This is my chance to do something a little different [on reality TV]," Staub tells Us Weekly. "Rather than fighting for my life [like on Housewives], it's a chance to fight for a restaurant and to show my children a different side of their mom on TV."
For more from Staub -- including her thoughts on Montag ("not the sharpest tool in the shed," she snipes) and the show's biggest blowout fights -- check out the exclusive clip above!
"Famous Food" premieres Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST) on VH1.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite