Danielle Staub: Heidi Montag Is "Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed"
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: STS/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
After a hair-pulling, table-flipping September 2010 exit from Bravo's "Real Housewives of New Jersey," one of reality TV's most hated villains, Danielle Staub, is back to stir up more drama, this time in the kitchen on VH1's "Famous Food."
Ahead of Sunday's premiere, Staub, 48, offers five reasons to watch the competition series costarring Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka. At stake on "Famous Food"? Seven celebs will battle for bragging rights and a gig as partner of the Los Angeles-based Dolce restaurant group.
"This is my chance to do something a little different [on reality TV]," Staub tells Us Weekly. "Rather than fighting for my life [like on Housewives], it's a chance to fight for a restaurant and to show my children a different side of their mom on TV."
For more from Staub -- including her thoughts on Montag ("not the sharpest tool in the shed," she snipes) and the show's biggest blowout fights -- check out the exclusive clip above!
"Famous Food" premieres Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST) on VH1.
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite