Danielle Staub: Heidi Montag Is "Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed"
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: STS/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
After a hair-pulling, table-flipping September 2010 exit from Bravo's "Real Housewives of New Jersey," one of reality TV's most hated villains, Danielle Staub, is back to stir up more drama, this time in the kitchen on VH1's "Famous Food."
Ahead of Sunday's premiere, Staub, 48, offers five reasons to watch the competition series costarring Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka. At stake on "Famous Food"? Seven celebs will battle for bragging rights and a gig as partner of the Los Angeles-based Dolce restaurant group.
"This is my chance to do something a little different [on reality TV]," Staub tells Us Weekly. "Rather than fighting for my life [like on Housewives], it's a chance to fight for a restaurant and to show my children a different side of their mom on TV."
For more from Staub -- including her thoughts on Montag ("not the sharpest tool in the shed," she snipes) and the show's biggest blowout fights -- check out the exclusive clip above!
"Famous Food" premieres Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST) on VH1.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Brad Pitt's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite