Danielle Staub: Heidi Montag Is "Not the Sharpest Tool in the Shed"
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: Louis Lanzano/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: MWB/BSB/ZOJ/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: FayesVision/FS2/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: STS/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com7 of 15
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Splash News10 of 15
- Photo: Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN13 of 15
- Photo: Don MacCarthy/London Ent/Splash/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
After a hair-pulling, table-flipping September 2010 exit from Bravo's "Real Housewives of New Jersey," one of reality TV's most hated villains, Danielle Staub, is back to stir up more drama, this time in the kitchen on VH1's "Famous Food."
Ahead of Sunday's premiere, Staub, 48, offers five reasons to watch the competition series costarring Heidi Montag and Jake Pavelka. At stake on "Famous Food"? Seven celebs will battle for bragging rights and a gig as partner of the Los Angeles-based Dolce restaurant group.
"This is my chance to do something a little different [on reality TV]," Staub tells Us Weekly. "Rather than fighting for my life [like on Housewives], it's a chance to fight for a restaurant and to show my children a different side of their mom on TV."
For more from Staub -- including her thoughts on Montag ("not the sharpest tool in the shed," she snipes) and the show's biggest blowout fights -- check out the exclusive clip above!
"Famous Food" premieres Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST) on VH1.
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite