Danielle Staub of 'Real Housewives' & Daughter Injured in Car CrashRelated: Danielle Staub
- Photo: L. Gallo/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP3 of 5
- Photo: AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:46:42 PM
- 3 Reasons Lena Dunham Can't Laugh Off 'Girls' Porn ParodyMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:35:33 PM
- YouTube's Most Popular Rappers Are White and Nerdy - and Bigger Than Bieber, PSYMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 4:00:39 PM
- 'The East' Filmmakers Go From Dumpster-Diving to Sundance Darlings ... and Get a TMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 3:43:13 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Mike Darnell Talks Fox Exit, 'American Idol,' Whether 'X Factor'
By Dana Flax
A spokesman for New Jersey's Poquannock police department said: "We can confirm that Miss Staub was involved in a minor car accident after the vehicle she was traveling in lost control in some icy conditions."
RELATED: See more on the "Real" housewives
Staub, who was overheard complaining of back pain, was taken for treatment at Chilton Hospital in Pomton Plains, N.J., at around 9 a.m. Her daughter was spotted being pushed around the emergency room in a wheelchair.
We hope Danielle and her daughter make a quick, drama-devoid recovery.
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite