Danny Masterson, wife Bijou Phillips welcome baby girl
- Photo: @dannymasterson/Instagram1 of 9
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: T-Mobile/Promotional4 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com5 of 9
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com6 of 9
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com7 of 9
- Photo: @bijouphillips/Instagram8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Surprise ... Danny Masterson is a dad! The That '70s Show alum secretly welcomed his first child, a baby girl, with wife Bijou Phillips on Feb. 14, and shared the exciting news on Instagram Wednesday, Feb. 19.
"Hello friends. Beyond thrilled to announce the birth of our daughter Fianna Francis Masterson!" Masterson, 37, captioned a photo of himself with his baby girl resting on his chest. "Mom and baby are doing amazing. You can all refer to me as dj dadpants from now on...Wifey @bijouphillips will post a pic on her insta too. Cheers!" In the adorable photo, the new dad and his daughter are both fast asleep. Little Fianna is swaddled in a white blanket and wearing a tiny hat.
Phillips, 33, also shared a photo of herself smiling while Fianna sleeps on her chest. "Fianna Francis Masterson, 2/14/14 8LBS, 5OZ, 21in, she is a perfect valentine!!!" the proud new mom wrote.
A source tells Us Weekly that Phillips had been "super excited and nervous" to welcome her daughter.
After dating for eight years, Masterson and Phillips married in October 2011 at an Irish castle.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite