David Arquette: Courteney Cox Still 'Loves Me' Despite My Antics
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: TwitPic/.2 of 6
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
David Arquette is doing just fine, thanks.
Despite his trial separation from Courteney Cox, "everything's cool," he said Tuesday during an appearance on "Lopez Tonight."
"I love my wife, she loves me," Arquette, 39, said of Cox, 46, insisting that divorce isn't inevitable.
"We care about each other," he added of his estranged wife, with whom he has a 6-year-old daughter, Coco. "We're at different places right now and we are figuring out what's next ... we'll see what happens."
Arquette lashed out at those who've criticized his recent, crazy nights out on the town at parties in L.A. and elsewhere (Arquette has been photographed looking intoxicated and hanging out with bikini-clad women).
"I am a fun loving, great person," he explained. "[Don't] make me a demon. I am one of the best people you'll ever meet."
Added the party-happy guy: "I've always been a wild man. My nickname was 'David Good Times.' I like running around, having fun. I like meeting people!"
More on Wonderwall:
More form UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite