David Arquette Drunk-Calls Howard Stern, Talks Courteney Cox Love Life
- Photo: Nick Wass/Invision/AP1 of 23
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News2 of 23
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP3 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 23
- Photo: HEDO/GSI5 of 23
- Photo: Interstar/NPG6 of 23
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 23
- Photo: Raffi/NPG8 of 23
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 23
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 23
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 23
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 23
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 23
- Photo: WENN15 of 23
- Photo: @courteneycox/Twitter16 of 23
- Photo: @courteneycox/Twitter17 of 23
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America18 of 23
- Photo: SPW/Splash News19 of 23
- Photo: Malone/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet20 of 23
- Photo: Malone/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet21 of 23
- Photo: Raffi/NPG22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:39:51 PM
- How Oscar Isaac's Career Fallback Landed Him 'Inside Llewyn Davis'MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:30:24 PM
- Nelson Mandela Death: The Anti-Apartheid Freedom Fighter's Life in Pictures (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:25:02 PM
- The Antichrist Is Coming in New 'Devil's Due' Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 4:14:38 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Ian Harding to Play Drug Addict in 'Dynamite: MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 3:26:12 PM
- Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper Are Ruining the Country in 'American Hustle' Clip (
Oy vey. David Arquette got drunk, called up a close friend for a tangent-filled, emotional, sometimes incoherent phone chat -- and it was all recorded on live radio. The actor, 42, who has been frank in the past about his struggled with alcohol, called into Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show on Wednesday, Oct. 30, and revealed much about his current state of mind, ex-wife Courteney Cox's romantic status and more.
"I'm wasted," Arquette told Stern. "I threw a wrap party for this film I'm working on called 'The Key.' This isn't the first time I called you [drunk], I've called in a few times."
(Indeed, Arquette's sober and not-so-sober on-air conversations with Stern, 59, have been epic over the years.)
"You are incredible," Arquette told Stern. "You are God. We're all gods in our own way. We're all droplets of God…The whole game is to entertain God. God created us all."
Asked about his ex-wife Cox, 49, Arquette told Stern that she has broken up with "Cougar Town" costar Brian Van Holt, but has moved on with another mystery man. "She's with someone who loves and cares for her. That's all I care about."
He added of the mother of his daughter Coco: "She's the most brilliant, beautiful friend that I've ever met."
Arquette also touched upon Adolf Hitler, Grand Theft Auto V, the N-word and more during the rambling conversation. "I'm sorry, and I apologize to anyone I'm going to offend. And I'm wasted and I'll get sober tomorrow."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Ryan Gosling's hottest moments from over the years.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite