David Arquette Drunk-Calls Howard Stern, Talks Courteney Cox Love Life
- Photo: Nick Wass/Invision/AP1 of 23
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News2 of 23
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP3 of 23
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 23
- Photo: HEDO/GSI5 of 23
- Photo: Interstar/NPG6 of 23
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 23
- Photo: Raffi/NPG8 of 23
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage9 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage10 of 23
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN11 of 23
- Photo: BLA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 23
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com13 of 23
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 23
- Photo: WENN15 of 23
- Photo: @courteneycox/Twitter16 of 23
- Photo: @courteneycox/Twitter17 of 23
- Photo: Michael Kovac/Getty Images North America18 of 23
- Photo: SPW/Splash News19 of 23
- Photo: Malone/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet20 of 23
- Photo: Malone/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet21 of 23
- Photo: Raffi/NPG22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 10:56:00 AM
- Chelsea Handler's Dog Is a Lion King in Teaser for Netflix Comedy Special (Photo)MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:43:00 AM
- Aaron Paul Joins Jamie Dornan in Miramax's 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:32:00 AM
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers — See How Scorpion and Forever DidMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:26:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 12:09 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 9:09:53 AM
- Mia Hansen-Love's EDM Movie 'Eden' Lands U.S. Distribution
Oy vey. David Arquette got drunk, called up a close friend for a tangent-filled, emotional, sometimes incoherent phone chat -- and it was all recorded on live radio. The actor, 42, who has been frank in the past about his struggled with alcohol, called into Howard Stern's Sirius XM radio show on Wednesday, Oct. 30, and revealed much about his current state of mind, ex-wife Courteney Cox's romantic status and more.
"I'm wasted," Arquette told Stern. "I threw a wrap party for this film I'm working on called 'The Key.' This isn't the first time I called you [drunk], I've called in a few times."
(Indeed, Arquette's sober and not-so-sober on-air conversations with Stern, 59, have been epic over the years.)
"You are incredible," Arquette told Stern. "You are God. We're all gods in our own way. We're all droplets of God…The whole game is to entertain God. God created us all."
Asked about his ex-wife Cox, 49, Arquette told Stern that she has broken up with "Cougar Town" costar Brian Van Holt, but has moved on with another mystery man. "She's with someone who loves and cares for her. That's all I care about."
He added of the mother of his daughter Coco: "She's the most brilliant, beautiful friend that I've ever met."
Arquette also touched upon Adolf Hitler, Grand Theft Auto V, the N-word and more during the rambling conversation. "I'm sorry, and I apologize to anyone I'm going to offend. And I'm wasted and I'll get sober tomorrow."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite