David Arquette: Girlfriend Christina McClarty is the 'love of my life'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
Guess that explains the split? Nearly three years after separating from wife Courteney Cox after 11 years of marriage, David Arquette says he has finally met the love of his life. The 42-year-old actor appeared on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" on Oct. 1 and opened up about his love life.
"Are you dating anybody?" a caller named Nancy asked. "I think you're wonderful, original and I love you."
"Aww. Thank you, Nancy," Arquette said. "I am, I'm dating an amazing girl named Christina McClarty. I'm madly in love with her and she's the love of my life. Absolutely."
"Wow, she's the love of your life?" Cohen, seeming a little taken aback, asked to clarify.
"Absolutely," the actor said. "She's my girl. She's got my back."
Arquette began dating the "Entertainment Tonight" reporter two years ago, but briefly split in March 2012. The "Scream" star shares daughter Coco, 9, with Cox, 49, and told ABC News on Oct. 2 that he's still friends with his ex.
"It really was a goal of ours to not make it a fight, to really support each other and although we'd grown apart to stay connected, to stay friends, to still love each other," he explained. "I still obviously feel so blessed that I met her and that we have a child together and that she's in my life. She's still one of my closest, greatest friends."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite