David Arquette: Girlfriend Christina McClarty is the 'love of my life'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debutMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:45:21 AM
- Wes Anderson 'Grand Budapest Hotel' Books Huge Limited Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 9:03:00 AM
- Utah polygamous family says going on TV liberatingMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:43:52 AM
- Gettysburg wax museum selling historical figuresMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:19:01 AM
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Bloodies Box Office With $45 MillionMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 8:01:00 AM
- '300' sequel rules box office with $45.1M debut
Guess that explains the split? Nearly three years after separating from wife Courteney Cox after 11 years of marriage, David Arquette says he has finally met the love of his life. The 42-year-old actor appeared on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" on Oct. 1 and opened up about his love life.
"Are you dating anybody?" a caller named Nancy asked. "I think you're wonderful, original and I love you."
"Aww. Thank you, Nancy," Arquette said. "I am, I'm dating an amazing girl named Christina McClarty. I'm madly in love with her and she's the love of my life. Absolutely."
"Wow, she's the love of your life?" Cohen, seeming a little taken aback, asked to clarify.
"Absolutely," the actor said. "She's my girl. She's got my back."
Arquette began dating the "Entertainment Tonight" reporter two years ago, but briefly split in March 2012. The "Scream" star shares daughter Coco, 9, with Cox, 49, and told ABC News on Oct. 2 that he's still friends with his ex.
"It really was a goal of ours to not make it a fight, to really support each other and although we'd grown apart to stay connected, to stay friends, to still love each other," he explained. "I still obviously feel so blessed that I met her and that we have a child together and that she's in my life. She's still one of my closest, greatest friends."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
A pregnant Soleil Moon Frye sits down with Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner to talk about prepping for a baby boy and her busy career ...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Hugh Jackman, see some of the best celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite