David Arquette: Girlfriend Christina McClarty is the 'love of my life'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Guess that explains the split? Nearly three years after separating from wife Courteney Cox after 11 years of marriage, David Arquette says he has finally met the love of his life. The 42-year-old actor appeared on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" on Oct. 1 and opened up about his love life.
"Are you dating anybody?" a caller named Nancy asked. "I think you're wonderful, original and I love you."
"Aww. Thank you, Nancy," Arquette said. "I am, I'm dating an amazing girl named Christina McClarty. I'm madly in love with her and she's the love of my life. Absolutely."
"Wow, she's the love of your life?" Cohen, seeming a little taken aback, asked to clarify.
"Absolutely," the actor said. "She's my girl. She's got my back."
Arquette began dating the "Entertainment Tonight" reporter two years ago, but briefly split in March 2012. The "Scream" star shares daughter Coco, 9, with Cox, 49, and told ABC News on Oct. 2 that he's still friends with his ex.
"It really was a goal of ours to not make it a fight, to really support each other and although we'd grown apart to stay connected, to stay friends, to still love each other," he explained. "I still obviously feel so blessed that I met her and that we have a child together and that she's in my life. She's still one of my closest, greatest friends."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite