David Arquette: Girlfriend Christina McClarty is the 'love of my life'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
Guess that explains the split? Nearly three years after separating from wife Courteney Cox after 11 years of marriage, David Arquette says he has finally met the love of his life. The 42-year-old actor appeared on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" on Oct. 1 and opened up about his love life.
"Are you dating anybody?" a caller named Nancy asked. "I think you're wonderful, original and I love you."
"Aww. Thank you, Nancy," Arquette said. "I am, I'm dating an amazing girl named Christina McClarty. I'm madly in love with her and she's the love of my life. Absolutely."
"Wow, she's the love of your life?" Cohen, seeming a little taken aback, asked to clarify.
"Absolutely," the actor said. "She's my girl. She's got my back."
Arquette began dating the "Entertainment Tonight" reporter two years ago, but briefly split in March 2012. The "Scream" star shares daughter Coco, 9, with Cox, 49, and told ABC News on Oct. 2 that he's still friends with his ex.
"It really was a goal of ours to not make it a fight, to really support each other and although we'd grown apart to stay connected, to stay friends, to still love each other," he explained. "I still obviously feel so blessed that I met her and that we have a child together and that she's in my life. She's still one of my closest, greatest friends."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite