David Arquette: Girlfriend Christina McClarty is the 'love of my life'
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: HBE/HSS/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: JosiahW/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: JRD/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/4 of 6
- Photo: WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Guess that explains the split? Nearly three years after separating from wife Courteney Cox after 11 years of marriage, David Arquette says he has finally met the love of his life. The 42-year-old actor appeared on Andy Cohen's "Watch What Happens Live" on Oct. 1 and opened up about his love life.
"Are you dating anybody?" a caller named Nancy asked. "I think you're wonderful, original and I love you."
"Aww. Thank you, Nancy," Arquette said. "I am, I'm dating an amazing girl named Christina McClarty. I'm madly in love with her and she's the love of my life. Absolutely."
"Wow, she's the love of your life?" Cohen, seeming a little taken aback, asked to clarify.
"Absolutely," the actor said. "She's my girl. She's got my back."
Arquette began dating the "Entertainment Tonight" reporter two years ago, but briefly split in March 2012. The "Scream" star shares daughter Coco, 9, with Cox, 49, and told ABC News on Oct. 2 that he's still friends with his ex.
"It really was a goal of ours to not make it a fight, to really support each other and although we'd grown apart to stay connected, to stay friends, to still love each other," he explained. "I still obviously feel so blessed that I met her and that we have a child together and that she's in my life. She's still one of my closest, greatest friends."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite