David Letterman Gives His Audience 'The Double Bird'
- Photo: NC1/NYG/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: NC1/NYG/CBS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: ADAM ROUNTREE/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: J.P. Filo/CBS/Promotional4 of 16
- Photo: CBS/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: MARK J. TERRILL/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Darla Khazei/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.8 of 16
- Photo: CBS/AP/HO/.9 of 16
- Photo: CBS/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: FPZ/Fame Pictures11 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: RD/Leon / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital14 of 16
- Photo: STEVE FRIEDMAN/Invision/AP15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan WebisodesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:00:00 AM
- The Following's Warren Kole Joins StalkerMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Earnings: Discovery Beats Q2 EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:55:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Has a Cameo in Fast & Furious 7MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Time Warner Cable Q2 Earnings Rise, But Miss EstimatesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 6:33:00 AM
- Exclusive: Showtime to Launch Ray Donovan Webisodes
The "Larry Crowne" star -- who is one of Letterman's favorite celebrities -- gasped after she realized he had given the crowd the two-fingered salute.
It happened after Letterman explained to the Oscar winner how his biggest sadness in life was that his son did not have a brother or sister.
When the audience interrupted his conversation with a half-hearted, "aww," he let them have the "double bird" to show his disapproval.
Roberts, 43, has three kids with her husband Danny Moder: twins Hazel and Phinnaeus (both 6) and a son Henry, 4.
Letterman, 64, has a son Harry, 8, with his wife Regina Lasko.
Several years ago Letterman infamously did an inverted single flip-off to a viewer who sent him a letter claiming he watched the show upside down so that blood could rush to his head.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED FROM RADAR:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite