David Tutera divorce: 'My Fair Wedding' host splits from husband
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA1 of 2
More Celeb News
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-CaffeinatMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:55:47 AM
- 'Duck Dynasty' Christmas Special Hauls in 8.9 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:45:15 AM
- Golden Globes and SAG Shutouts: 6 Actors That Shouldn't Give Up Hope YetMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:30:05 AM
- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospiceMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:23:11 AM
- CBS's 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More EditionsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 11:08:54 AM
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Season 3 Re-Caffeinat
As the host of WE TV's "My Fair Wedding," David Tutera has given countless couples the fairy-tale weddings of their dreams. But his own happily-ever-after is quickly becoming a nightmare. Earlier this month, the celebrity wedding planner filed to end his decade-long domestic partnership with husband Ryan Jurica, TMZ reports.
According to legal documents filed in Los Angeles and obtained by the site, Tutera is seeking to end the relationship because of "irreconcilable differences." But other documents filed by Jurica two days earlier in Connecticut allege that Tutera's libido is to blame for the split.
"After repeated attempts at marriage counseling and therapy, we have been unable to save our relationship due to [David's] addiction to sex," TMZ quotes the papers as saying. "[David] has engaged in a pattern of hiring sex escorts and prostitutes to support his addiction."
Complicating matters further is the fact that the couple are expecting twins via surrogate in July. Per TMZ, both men have requested full custody of the babies-to-be. Jurica is also reportedly asking for spousal support -- which Tutera doesn't want to pay -- and says in his papers that the breakup, initiated by Tutera, sent him into a downward spiral. As a result, he alleges, he had to check himself into rehab.
Tutera and Jurica tied the knot in September 2003 in Vermont, where same-sex marriage is legal. Upon returning to their home in California, where same-sex marriage is not recognized, they filed for domestic partnership.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite