David and Victoria Beckham Tell Us About 'Heartfelt' Royal Wedding
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Dunham/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'EMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Female Yahoo! Exec Being Sued by Female Subordinate for Sexual HarassmentMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:24:00 PM
- Cory Monteith's Father Looks Back on Anniversary of His Son's DeathMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 3:09:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Internet Cancellation Hoax Outrages FansMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:54:00 PM
- LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian jump into reality TVMSNEntertainment 7/12/2014 2:50:32 PM
- Hulu Inks Exclusive Deal to Stream Entire 'South Park' Library, Renews 'E
As the world celebrates the Friday nuptials of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, A-list attendees David and Victoria Beckham are opening up to Us Weekly about taking part in the historic day.
"Today's ceremony was beautiful and heartfelt," the soccer star, 35, and his pregnant designer wife, 37, tell Us. "Catherine looked wonderfully elegant and we were honored to be part of such a special, historical day for our country."
Prior to the nuptials, David wasn't afraid to gush about the royal wedding in a recent Facebook video message.
"It really is amazing. Our country needs it. Our country wants it. The British public love the royal family," he said. "I was brought up around the royal family and around loving the royal family with my granddad, with my nan."
The Beckhams, who tied the knot in 1999, hope nothing but the best for the royal newlyweds, who will continue their wedding-day celebration with a reception at Buckingham Palace.
"We wish Catherine and William much love and happiness for the future," the couple tell Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite