David and Victoria Beckham Tell Us About 'Heartfelt' Royal WeddingRelated: David Beckham, Victoria Beckham, Duchess Kate
- Photo: Fiona Hanson/AP1 of 6
- Photo: ZHB/ZJE/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Dunham/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Worst National Anthem Flub Ever? Canadian Singer Makes Up Nonsensical Lyrics (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 12:31:15 PM
- Cannes Review: Without the Blood Lust, Takashi Miike's 'Shield of Straw' MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 12:30:43 PM
- 'Hunger Games' Star Liam Hemsworth to Lead Action Movie 'Aurora Rising&amMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 12:29:44 PM
- Fred Armisen Bids 'SNL' Goodbye Punk Rock Style MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 12:09:33 PM
- Larry David Is Unrecognizable in HBO's 'Clear History' Teaser (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 12:07:45 PM
- Worst National Anthem Flub Ever? Canadian Singer Makes Up Nonsensical Lyrics (Video)
As the world celebrates the Friday nuptials of Prince William and Catherine Middleton, A-list attendees David and Victoria Beckham are opening up to Us Weekly about taking part in the historic day.
"Today's ceremony was beautiful and heartfelt," the soccer star, 35, and his pregnant designer wife, 37, tell Us. "Catherine looked wonderfully elegant and we were honored to be part of such a special, historical day for our country."
Prior to the nuptials, David wasn't afraid to gush about the royal wedding in a recent Facebook video message.
"It really is amazing. Our country needs it. Our country wants it. The British public love the royal family," he said. "I was brought up around the royal family and around loving the royal family with my granddad, with my nan."
The Beckhams, who tied the knot in 1999, hope nothing but the best for the royal newlyweds, who will continue their wedding-day celebration with a reception at Buckingham Palace.
"We wish Catherine and William much love and happiness for the future," the couple tell Us.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite