DeAnna Pappas, former 'Bachelorette' star, husband Stephen Stagliano reveal baby's gender: It's a girl!
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: Ben Dome/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- George Clooney Voices Support of Ukrainian Protestors, Boxing Champs Via Cell Phone (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:44 AM
- Megyn Kelly Declares She's 'Not One of the Opinion Hosts at Fox' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:33:14 AM
- Simon Cowell Tells Jay Leno: Spice Girls Were My Biggest Career Regret (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:13:23 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'
It's a girl! Pregnant reality star DeAnna Pappas and her husband Stephen Stagliano revealed Saturday, Sept. 14, that the couple are expecting a baby girl! The former "Bachelorette" season 4 star first revealed to Us Weekly in late August that she was expecting her first child.
"Stephen and I are so crazy with excitement about having a baby girl!" the 31-year-old soon-to-be mom told Us after finding out the gender. "With my mother passing away when I was younger, I think I have very much been craving that 'mother, daughter' relationship," she said. "I have such a wonderful 'mother, daughter' relationship with my mother-in-law that I am so excited to share this with my very own baby girl! I can't wait to hold her in my arms because I already love her so much!" Pappas' mom died of cancer when the star was 12.
The couple of two years shared their excitement via Twitter Saturday. "We couldn't wait...so we scheduled another ultra sound this afternoon......and we saw a........GIRL!!!! #BabyStag" the expectant mom tweeted, alongside a picture of Stagliano placing his hands on her adorable baby bump.
Due in February, the soon-to-be first-time parents decided to keep it easy for the rest of the night. "Me & my baby daddy are staying in tonight," Pappas wrote. "Getting used to these early nights. #itsSaturday #parentstobe #BabyStag #itsagirl."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJust Like Mom
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite