DeAnna Pappas, former 'Bachelorette' star, husband Stephen Stagliano reveal baby's gender: It's a girl!
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: Ben Dome/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
It's a girl! Pregnant reality star DeAnna Pappas and her husband Stephen Stagliano revealed Saturday, Sept. 14, that the couple are expecting a baby girl! The former "Bachelorette" season 4 star first revealed to Us Weekly in late August that she was expecting her first child.
"Stephen and I are so crazy with excitement about having a baby girl!" the 31-year-old soon-to-be mom told Us after finding out the gender. "With my mother passing away when I was younger, I think I have very much been craving that 'mother, daughter' relationship," she said. "I have such a wonderful 'mother, daughter' relationship with my mother-in-law that I am so excited to share this with my very own baby girl! I can't wait to hold her in my arms because I already love her so much!" Pappas' mom died of cancer when the star was 12.
The couple of two years shared their excitement via Twitter Saturday. "We couldn't wait...so we scheduled another ultra sound this afternoon......and we saw a........GIRL!!!! #BabyStag" the expectant mom tweeted, alongside a picture of Stagliano placing his hands on her adorable baby bump.
Due in February, the soon-to-be first-time parents decided to keep it easy for the rest of the night. "Me & my baby daddy are staying in tonight," Pappas wrote. "Getting used to these early nights. #itsSaturday #parentstobe #BabyStag #itsagirl."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite