DeAnna Pappas, former 'Bachelorette' star, husband Stephen Stagliano reveal baby's gender: It's a girl!
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: Ben Dome/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
It's a girl! Pregnant reality star DeAnna Pappas and her husband Stephen Stagliano revealed Saturday, Sept. 14, that the couple are expecting a baby girl! The former "Bachelorette" season 4 star first revealed to Us Weekly in late August that she was expecting her first child.
"Stephen and I are so crazy with excitement about having a baby girl!" the 31-year-old soon-to-be mom told Us after finding out the gender. "With my mother passing away when I was younger, I think I have very much been craving that 'mother, daughter' relationship," she said. "I have such a wonderful 'mother, daughter' relationship with my mother-in-law that I am so excited to share this with my very own baby girl! I can't wait to hold her in my arms because I already love her so much!" Pappas' mom died of cancer when the star was 12.
The couple of two years shared their excitement via Twitter Saturday. "We couldn't wait...so we scheduled another ultra sound this afternoon......and we saw a........GIRL!!!! #BabyStag" the expectant mom tweeted, alongside a picture of Stagliano placing his hands on her adorable baby bump.
Due in February, the soon-to-be first-time parents decided to keep it easy for the rest of the night. "Me & my baby daddy are staying in tonight," Pappas wrote. "Getting used to these early nights. #itsSaturday #parentstobe #BabyStag #itsagirl."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite