DeAnna Pappas, former 'Bachelorette' star, husband Stephen Stagliano reveal baby's gender: It's a girl!
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: Ben Dome/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
It's a girl! Pregnant reality star DeAnna Pappas and her husband Stephen Stagliano revealed Saturday, Sept. 14, that the couple are expecting a baby girl! The former "Bachelorette" season 4 star first revealed to Us Weekly in late August that she was expecting her first child.
"Stephen and I are so crazy with excitement about having a baby girl!" the 31-year-old soon-to-be mom told Us after finding out the gender. "With my mother passing away when I was younger, I think I have very much been craving that 'mother, daughter' relationship," she said. "I have such a wonderful 'mother, daughter' relationship with my mother-in-law that I am so excited to share this with my very own baby girl! I can't wait to hold her in my arms because I already love her so much!" Pappas' mom died of cancer when the star was 12.
The couple of two years shared their excitement via Twitter Saturday. "We couldn't wait...so we scheduled another ultra sound this afternoon......and we saw a........GIRL!!!! #BabyStag" the expectant mom tweeted, alongside a picture of Stagliano placing his hands on her adorable baby bump.
Due in February, the soon-to-be first-time parents decided to keep it easy for the rest of the night. "Me & my baby daddy are staying in tonight," Pappas wrote. "Getting used to these early nights. #itsSaturday #parentstobe #BabyStag #itsagirl."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBeautiful Family
From Crowd Ignite