DeAnna Pappas, former 'Bachelorette' star, husband Stephen Stagliano reveal baby's gender: It's a girl!
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: http://www.wenn.com/3 of 6
- Photo: Ben Dome/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
It's a girl! Pregnant reality star DeAnna Pappas and her husband Stephen Stagliano revealed Saturday, Sept. 14, that the couple are expecting a baby girl! The former "Bachelorette" season 4 star first revealed to Us Weekly in late August that she was expecting her first child.
"Stephen and I are so crazy with excitement about having a baby girl!" the 31-year-old soon-to-be mom told Us after finding out the gender. "With my mother passing away when I was younger, I think I have very much been craving that 'mother, daughter' relationship," she said. "I have such a wonderful 'mother, daughter' relationship with my mother-in-law that I am so excited to share this with my very own baby girl! I can't wait to hold her in my arms because I already love her so much!" Pappas' mom died of cancer when the star was 12.
The couple of two years shared their excitement via Twitter Saturday. "We couldn't wait...so we scheduled another ultra sound this afternoon......and we saw a........GIRL!!!! #BabyStag" the expectant mom tweeted, alongside a picture of Stagliano placing his hands on her adorable baby bump.
Due in February, the soon-to-be first-time parents decided to keep it easy for the rest of the night. "Me & my baby daddy are staying in tonight," Pappas wrote. "Getting used to these early nights. #itsSaturday #parentstobe #BabyStag #itsagirl."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite