Debbie Reynolds Goes Home From Hospital
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 5
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: Ed Widdis/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: STF/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 6:00:00 AM
- Naya Rivera marries in secretMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 5:18:36 AM
- Lisa Kudrow Tracks Down a New Season of TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- First Look: Meet Grimm's Newest Wesen: Octo-Man!MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 'Fight Club 2' Coming to Comics Courtesy of Book's Author Chuck PalahniukMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 1:49:00 AM
- 'White House Down's' Garcelle Beauvais to Star in TV One Original Movie &
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- A publicist says Debbie Reynolds is home recuperating after a brief hospitalization.
The "Singin' in the Rain" star needed medical attention last week in Los Angeles after suffering a bad reaction to some medication.
Publicist Kevin Sasaki said Wednesday that Reynolds has been home for a couple of days and is feeling better but still canceling her appearances for the rest of the year,
The 80-year-old singer and actress, who keeps a busy touring schedule, hopes to be in good enough shape to ride on the Pet Care Foundation's float in the Rose Parade on New Year's Day.
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Derek Hough undergoes painful physical therapy to deal with a back injury, plus more stars seek professional tune ups on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite