Debbie Reynolds Hospitalized, Cancels Shows
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 4
- Photo: Michael Caulfield/WireImage2 of 4
- Photo: Ed Widdis/Invision/AP3 of 4
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Legendary entertainer Debbie Reynolds has been hospitalized due to an adverse reaction to medication.
A rep for the 80-year-old actress-singer-dancer said her hospitalization at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles forced to cancel all appearances and concert engagements for the next three months. Reynolds remains in the hospital.
Reynolds, known for her work in "Singin' in the Rain" and, more recently, "Will & Grace," still maintains a busy live concert tour schedule. She recently auctioned off a majority of her vast Hollywood memorabilia and costume collection that was accumulated over the past 40 years of her career.
She was scheduled to appear in the annual Tournament of Roses Parade on New Year's Day aboard the "Follow the Stars, Adopt a Pet" float, sponsored by the animal advocacy group Pet Care Foundation.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Ladies Who Cook
Drunk In Love
From Crowd Ignite