Debi Mazar: "Plastic Surgery is Great"
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/GettyImages.com1 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Angela Weiss/GettyImages.com4 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
By Michelle Lanz
Actress Debi Mazar's character in "Entourage" is a no-nonsense publicist with an acid tongue that even Ari Gold (Jeremy Piven's character) can't match. She's much nicer (but still as talkative) in person, as Wonderwall discovered when we ran into her at the Tarina Tarantino Beauty launch exclusively by Sephora on Wednesday night. The impeccably dressed actress opened up about her unusual beauty secrets, plastic surgery and her pal Madonna's upcoming stint on the TV show "The Marriage Ref."
Wonderwall: Do you have any unusual beauty secrets?
Debi Mazar: Ok, this is a very unusual secret, and hear me I speak. I'm 45, I have smoked, I drink and I eat carbs and when I'm five pounds too heavy is when I look my best in my face. And thats is my big beauty secret, to be a little bit puffy. I drink red wine and I think its really good for my look, its an antioxidant, it makes me happy and I also retain a little water weight and it helps me smooth out my lines.
WW: So you've never whipped up your own beauty product?
DM: I make my own cream that I make out of olive oil which I get from my farm in Italy. I'm going to be bringing it to the U.S. this year. So that's how I keep my skin looking nice after having two babies and gaining 80 lbs per baby.
WW: Speaking of beauty, what do you think of these girls getting outrageous amounts of plastic surgery?
DM: I think plastic surgery is great. I think people should do whatever the f--- they want. You wanna pick it up, you wanna plump it up, you wanna look like cat woman, go for it. You have one life and I think women should look like their age, but look fresh. Plastic surgery is great, but I think you should have board certified, you should wait and do it when you're in your '50s, if somebody wants to fix their nose because they've hated it their whole life go and do it and stop waiting. You might end up with a bad job by the way but that's the chance you take so choose your surgeon carefully, but it's great.
WW: Have you had any work done?
DM: I haven't done anything on my face yet. I would but I haven't gotten there yet.
WW: Your pal Madonna is going to be a judge on the TV show "The Marriage Ref." How do you think she'll do?
DM: I can't wait to see it. I think she'll make a great judge. She's a woman who believes in love and has fallen in love with really intense men and she's very spiritually enlightened and has had a lot of great relationships with a lot of interesting people. I think she's got a lot to say about love and trying to make longevity happen. I wanna be on it. I have a 10-year marriage and it's great. We still have sex!
More on Wonderwall:
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite