'Deception' star Meagan Good: My life has changed so dramaticallyRelated: Celeb Spotlight
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 6
By Chris Gardner with reporting by Scott Huver
Meagan Good has been in the acting biz for more than 20 years, building an impressively diverse résumé of memorable films and TV projects. But it's safe to say that one of her biggest breaks has been her starring role in the hot new NBC series "Deception." The job playing undercover detective Joanna in the mystery thriller comes on the heels of a very big year. In 2012 the California native starred in the breakout hit "Think Like a Man," and married her soulmate, Hollywood executive DeVon Franklin. Keep clicking to see what she has to say about how her life has changed and why she loves "Deception" ...
On the quality of "Deception":
"I was so impressed when I read the pilot itself, and I'm impressed every week. I just get excited because I don't know what's going to happen. And sometimes if I get a chance to have dinner with Liz [Heldens, 'Deception' executive producer], I get these little pearls of what might happen, but for the most part, I'm just as surprised as everyone else is, week in and week out."
"Deception" is produced by BermanBraun, the parent company of Wonderwall.
Get out the vote
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite