Tim DeKay praises Matt Bomer of 'White Collar' announcing that he's gay
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/Wonderwall1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Ray Filmano/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'The Good Wife' Review: Legal Drama Ditches the Grief for Dynamic StorytellingMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:26:00 AM
- Jessica Chastain's 'Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby' Stumbles in SpecialtyMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Gabrielle Union Vows to Contact FBI After Stolen Topless Photos Are LeakedMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late Arr
Actor Tim DeKay is proud of his "White Collar" co-star Matt Bomer for announcing that he's gay, and hopes the announcement will inspire others struggling with their sexuality.
Bomer publicly acknowledged his partner, Simon Halls, and their three children while accepting an award for his HIV/AIDS activism last weekend.
DeKay says he was thrilled for his pal and is convinced Bomer's big step will have a positive impact in the gay community.
He tells EOnline.com, "I love him, love him, love him, and I am so proud of him. He's just a fantastic individual, and I thought he did it in a very classy, elegant and eloquent way. I can't imagine how many guys or gals were out there going, 'If he could do it, I could do it.'"
Meanwhile, fellow "White Collar" star Tiffani Thiessen has also heaped praise on Bomer, adding, "I adore Matt. I adore his family. I think he's beautiful and I think his family is beautiful."
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite