Tim DeKay praises Matt Bomer of 'White Collar' announcing that he's gay
- Photo: AB1/Adriana M. Barraza/Wonderwall1 of 6
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 6
- Photo: Ray Filmano/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew WeinerMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:00:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- Inside President Obama's Funny or Die VideoMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- New 'Mad Men' Final Season Images, Explained by Matthew Weiner
Actor Tim DeKay is proud of his "White Collar" co-star Matt Bomer for announcing that he's gay, and hopes the announcement will inspire others struggling with their sexuality.
Bomer publicly acknowledged his partner, Simon Halls, and their three children while accepting an award for his HIV/AIDS activism last weekend.
DeKay says he was thrilled for his pal and is convinced Bomer's big step will have a positive impact in the gay community.
He tells EOnline.com, "I love him, love him, love him, and I am so proud of him. He's just a fantastic individual, and I thought he did it in a very classy, elegant and eloquent way. I can't imagine how many guys or gals were out there going, 'If he could do it, I could do it.'"
Meanwhile, fellow "White Collar" star Tiffani Thiessen has also heaped praise on Bomer, adding, "I adore Matt. I adore his family. I think he's beautiful and I think his family is beautiful."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite