Demi Lovato on New Beau Joe Jonas: "What's Not to Like?"Related: Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas
- Photo: Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/GettyImages.com2 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:45 PM
- Cannes: The Weinstein Co. Nearing Deal for 'The Young and Prodigious Spivet'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:40:05 PM
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Vents About Working ConditionsMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:30:22 PM
- Damon Lindelof Admits 'Star Trek' Strip Down Was 'Gratuitous,' &MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:21:01 PM
- HBO's 'Girls' Adds Jennifer Westfeldt for Season 3MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 2:09:00 PM
- Sony Board to Weigh Spin-Off of Entertainment Division (Report)
Demi Lovato says things are going great with Joe Jonas.
The new couple hit Saturday's Kids' Choice Awards, where she gushed about her guy. "It feels great!" she told UsMagazine.com when asked how her relationship is going.
Earlier this month, Lovato, 17, confirmed that she and Jonas, 20, are an item.
"He's a great guy, and you can't always genuinely say that about guys in the limelight," she told Us. "I can really count on him. He has always been there for me. And he and his brothers make great music! What's not to like?"
She said had a blast performing with him on American Idol recently -- and he helped calm her nerves.
"I was so nervous!" she told Us. "But I felt comfortable up there with Joe. Just having him there was enough!"
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite