Demi Lovato Reunites With Ex Joe Jonas at VMAs
- Photo: Reuters1 of 14
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 14
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 14
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com6 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 14
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage12 of 14
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage.com13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad againMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:50:19 AM
- Shia LaBeouf given plea deal deadline in courtMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:27:09 AM
- Do Supernatural Shows Need a Human Element?MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 7:14:00 AM
- Natalie Imbruglia turning to online datingMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:57:35 AM
- Kevin McHale shocked by racy quiz showMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 6:44:49 AM
- Kelsey Grammer is a dad again
Nothing awkward here, folks!
Demi Lovato and ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas reunited backstage at the Nokia Theater for Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards -- and were all smiles.
After a few months of dating, Lovato, 18, and Jonas, 21, broke up in May 2010.
In a statement to Us at the time, Jonas explained: "It was my choice to breakup, but I love her as a friend. She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her."
Then, in November 2010, Lovato abruptly dropped out of the Camp Rock 2 tour alongside her ex and his brothers to enter rehab for emotional issues.
"I wouldn't credit my meltdown to a guy," Lovato told ELLE last month. "There was so much other stuff in my life."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite