Demi Lovato Reunites With Wilmer Valderrama Post-Rehab
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 8
- Photo: © RD / Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 8
- Photo: INB/http://www.wenn.com/3 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Demi Lovato is getting by with a little help from her friends -- and a boyfriend.
Since checking out of a treatment facility in late January, the Disney starlet, 18, has been meeting up with ex Wilmer Valderrama, a source tells UsMagazine.com.
PerezHilton.com also reports that the pair have been spotted out and about -- and looking "affectionate" -- catching movies and buying groceries in the L.A. area.
According to another insider, Lovato, 18, and the "From Prada to Nada" actor, 31, had been quietly dating since her May 2010 split from Joe Jonas. Lovato's rep told Us on Wednesday, "We don't comment on her personal life."
Back in November, Lovato pulled out of her Camp Rock 2 tour with the Jonas Brothers to "seek medical treatment for emotional and physical issues," her rep said at the time. In the past, the young actress and singer has battled eating disorders and self-mutilation.
"For now, she is getting back to her regular routine and spending time with her family and close friends," a Lovato source told Us shortly after her rehab exit.
A Hollywood star since his days on "That 70s Show," Valderrama's ex-girlfriends include Mandy Moore and Lindsay Lohan.
More on Wonderwall:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMarrying Kind?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite