Denise Richards defends her skinny body: 'I have a very healthy lifestyle'
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: North Shore Animal League/Facebook/.6 of 11
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/Wonderwall8 of 11
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
Denise Richards isn't wasting away, despite rumors to the contrary. In recent weeks, the actress has been criticized for supposedly looking "painfully thin" and "extra skinny" by several media outlets, including The Sun, Radar Online, The Daily Mail and E! News. The 42-year-old mother of three defended her athletic build during the Radio Disney Music Awards in Los Angeles on Apr. 27.
"I don't know why lately I've been getting so much flack for it," Richards told "Extra." "I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy."
The Pilates devotee added, "What bothers me is I have three daughters [Sam, 9, Lola, 7, and Eloise, 22 months]. I'm such an advocate for health and fitness. ... In moderation, we eat ice cream all the time. I had grilled cheese before we got here!"
In fact, at Carbon Audio's launch party for Zooka in West Hollywood on Aug. 3, 2012, Richards told Us Weekly her girls are healthy eaters by choice. "They actually like to cut up fresh vegetables with ranch dressing on the side. That's their favorite!" she shared. "They love helping. They like making salads because they like chopping things up and rinsing the lettuce. Nothing too fancy!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBoob Job?
From Crowd Ignite