Denise Richards defends her skinny body: 'I have a very healthy lifestyle'
- Photo: Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP1 of 11
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG2 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: Vanessa Pacheco, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 11
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks5 of 11
- Photo: North Shore Animal League/Facebook/.6 of 11
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/StarTraks7 of 11
- Photo: ALBERT MICHAEL/Wonderwall8 of 11
- Photo: Albert Michael/StarTraks9 of 11
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Flynet10 of 11
More Celeb News
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on TwitterMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:30:00 PM
- NBC's 'Constantine' Casts Mexican-American Star as ZedMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 4:24:00 PM
- Telenovela Star Angelica Celaya Cast as Zed on ConstantineMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:42:00 PM
- 'Real Housewives of NJ's' Dina Manzo on Haters: 'I Don'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:24:00 PM
- The Mysteries of Laura Promises Drama, Comedy and ... Barf!MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 3:06:00 PM
- World Cup: Hollywood Hails Germany, Cries for Argentina on Twitter
Denise Richards isn't wasting away, despite rumors to the contrary. In recent weeks, the actress has been criticized for supposedly looking "painfully thin" and "extra skinny" by several media outlets, including The Sun, Radar Online, The Daily Mail and E! News. The 42-year-old mother of three defended her athletic build during the Radio Disney Music Awards in Los Angeles on Apr. 27.
"I don't know why lately I've been getting so much flack for it," Richards told "Extra." "I have a very healthy lifestyle and I'm busy."
The Pilates devotee added, "What bothers me is I have three daughters [Sam, 9, Lola, 7, and Eloise, 22 months]. I'm such an advocate for health and fitness. ... In moderation, we eat ice cream all the time. I had grilled cheese before we got here!"
In fact, at Carbon Audio's launch party for Zooka in West Hollywood on Aug. 3, 2012, Richards told Us Weekly her girls are healthy eaters by choice. "They actually like to cut up fresh vegetables with ranch dressing on the side. That's their favorite!" she shared. "They love helping. They like making salads because they like chopping things up and rinsing the lettuce. Nothing too fancy!"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kesha's New Looks
See how Kesha's looks have changed since Rehab.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
See which celebs had the best and worst beach bodies of 2012.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite