Denise: 'I Knew the Right Baby Would Find Me'Related: Celeb Spotlight, Charlie Sheen, Denise Richards
- Photo: DC2/MPT/WENN2 of 13
What information from the book do you think will surprise readers the most?
That there are a lot of very good memories of Charlie in there. Everyone has read and heard the negative, and I really wanted to include the positive parts of our relationship too. It wasn't always positive, clearly, because I got divorced, so it obviously went south. But instead of throwing my ex-husband under the bus, I thought long and hard and really wanted to get to the heart of how I felt. This book is not a tell-all. It's not my side of the story. It's not there to change people's perception of me. I went through so much in a short period of time -- my mom died, I couldn't get a job, and my life was falling apart -- I hit rock bottom. I was going through a very heated custody battle, and I picked myself up and moved forward and I'm in a really wonderful place, so I wanted to really inspire anyone who is going through a challenging time that you can get to the other side of that.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite