Diane Kruger seeks advice from beau Joshua Jackson: 'He definitely alerted me to mistakes that he made'
- Photo: GG/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: VPCD/GSI2 of 13
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Carv/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet7 of 13
- Photo: GSI8 of 13
- Photo: JKING/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: RMB/ZOJ/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Pacey has a few TV pointers! While speaking to Us Weekly at the FOX All-Star party at Soho House in West Hollywood on Aug. 1, Diane Kruger -- who's starring as Detective Sonya Cross in the new FX series "The Bridge" -- explained that beau Joshua Jackson gave her a few tips about starring in a TV series.
Indeed, Jackson, 35, has some resume experience for the 37-year-old actress, as he played the role of Pacey Witter in "Dawson's Creek" from 1998-2003.
"He definitely alerted me to mistakes that he made and hopefully I can avoid," she explained to Us.
The German beauty admitted that Jackson is a little bitter since her TV series experience is quite different from his WB days. "He hates me because my experience has been like, I'm home for dinner every night, I don't have to work every day, FX wants me to think creatively," she shared. "He's been on network television and it was very different."
She laughed, "It's been super creative for me and he kinda hates me for it!"
Luckily, the actress explained that he's been completely supportive of her, and both of their careers are in a good place at the moment.
"He just finished 'Fringe' so he's home and I'm going to go make a movie in September," she said. "It's good!"
The pair have been dating since 2006. In June 2013, a source close to the couple revealed to Us that the actor was planning to take the next step and propose. "Josh and Diane are very close to getting engaged," a pal revealed. "They decided they're ready for the next step. They're excited!"
Kruger's new series, "The Bridge," airs Wednesdays at 10pm on FX.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite