Dick Van Dyke has tests for 'cranial throbbing'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Weekend Review: I'll Take ManhattanMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 5:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:38 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:38:29 AM
- 'Hercules' Review: Dwayne Johnson in an Epic That Never Feels EpicMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Lopez, Afrojack, Usher, and KISS Say Yes to CBS's Revived 'Fashion Rocks&MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM
- Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox Reaches Deal With BSkyB for European Pay TV CompaniesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:23:00 PM
- Weekend Review: I'll Take Manhattan
A spokesman for Dick Van Dyke says the actor is undergoing tests for "cranial throbbing" that's causing him to lose sleep.
Spokesman Bob Palmer said Thursday the 87-year-old Van Dyke has been experiencing a throbbing sensation in his head when lying down. Palmer said scans and other tests have yet to yield a diagnosis.
He said Van Dyke has a strong constitution and is otherwise OK, but the "fatigue factor has become acute." Palmer said that until Van Dyke receives a diagnosis and treatment plan, he's been advised not to fly and is resting at his California home.
Van Dyke's credits include "The Dick Van Dyke Show" and "Diagnosis Murder." He has won multiple Emmy Awards and is well-known for his starring turn in "Mary Poppins."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite