Dick Van Dyke has tests for 'cranial throbbing'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:37:00 AM
- Lorde to perform lead single, curate tracks for 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:23:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:10 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:10:19 AM
- Starz' 'Outlander' brings novels to life vibrantlyMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 8:01:52 AM
- New Mexico city OKs funds to lure 'The Bachelor'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 7:44:42 AM
- Ratings: Halle Berry's 'Extant' Flat in New Time Period, Ties Rising &
A spokesman for Dick Van Dyke says the actor is undergoing tests for "cranial throbbing" that's causing him to lose sleep.
Spokesman Bob Palmer said Thursday the 87-year-old Van Dyke has been experiencing a throbbing sensation in his head when lying down. Palmer said scans and other tests have yet to yield a diagnosis.
He said Van Dyke has a strong constitution and is otherwise OK, but the "fatigue factor has become acute." Palmer said that until Van Dyke receives a diagnosis and treatment plan, he's been advised not to fly and is resting at his California home.
Van Dyke's credits include "The Dick Van Dyke Show" and "Diagnosis Murder." He has won multiple Emmy Awards and is well-known for his starring turn in "Mary Poppins."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite