Dick Van Dyke has tests for 'cranial throbbing'
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 5
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.3 of 5
- Photo: Walt Disney Pictures/Promotional4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse AllegationsMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:27:00 PM
- Amanda Seyfried Joins Hugh Jackman, Garrett Hedlund in Joe Wright's 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Bryan Singer Speaks Out for First Time on Sexual Abuse Allegations
A spokesman for Dick Van Dyke says the actor is undergoing tests for "cranial throbbing" that's causing him to lose sleep.
Spokesman Bob Palmer said Thursday the 87-year-old Van Dyke has been experiencing a throbbing sensation in his head when lying down. Palmer said scans and other tests have yet to yield a diagnosis.
He said Van Dyke has a strong constitution and is otherwise OK, but the "fatigue factor has become acute." Palmer said that until Van Dyke receives a diagnosis and treatment plan, he's been advised not to fly and is resting at his California home.
Van Dyke's credits include "The Dick Van Dyke Show" and "Diagnosis Murder." He has won multiple Emmy Awards and is well-known for his starring turn in "Mary Poppins."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite