Did Jon Hamm Finally Propose to His Girlfriend of 13 Years?
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Joe Scarnici/GettyImages.com3 of 8
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com5 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own wayMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:11:30 AM
- Ratings: 'Madam Secretary' Debuts to OK Demo Marks, Strong Total ViewersMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy ConnoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:43:00 AM
- Giuliani to help fight Noriega's video game suitMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:40:52 AM
- 'Forever' Review: There's Nothing Eternal About This ABC DudMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Chris Brown ready to stop getting in his own way
"Mad Men"'s Jon Hamm isn't ready to make an honest woman out of Jennifer Westfeldt, his girlfriend of 13 years.
Though recent reports claimed the actor, 39, was secretly engaged to the former "24" star, Hamm cleared things up when UsMagazine.com caught up with him at Charlize Theron's Africa Outreach Benefit in NYC Monday.
"That rumor comes up every six months or so it seems," Hamm told Us. "But if you hear anything different, you let me know."
So what's the hold-up? According to the actor, being in a successful longterm relationship isn't always easy.
"Like anything else, you pay attention to it and work hard at it," he explained.
Perhaps the actor has good reason to be cautious about settling down: he previously told Parade that both he and Westfeldt, 40, grew up in divorced households.
"I don't have the marriage chip," he said. "Jen is the love of my life, and we've already been together four times longer than my parents were married."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite