Diddy to Sammi: 'I've Been Thinking About You'
- Photo: Russ Einhorn/Splash News1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital3 of 6
- Photo: Splash News4 of 6
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman UniversityMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Pretty Little Liars Finale Postmortem: A's Latest Victim Speaks Out!MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:09:00 AM
- Jeremy Irvine, Minka Kelly Thriller 'The World Made Straight' Acquired by MillenniMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 11:06:00 AM
- Drafthouse Films, Participant Media Acquire US Rights to 'The Look of Silence'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- David Frankel to Direct Sci-Fi Drama 'Departure'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 10:53:00 AM
- Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs to Become Filmmaker-in-Residence at Chapman University
By Rebecca Silverstein
If your name is Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, don't read on.
Here's a celeb couple we'd never imagine: P. Diddy has a thing for "Jersey Shore" star Sammi Giancola! According to Life & Style's Scene Queens, the rap mogul saw Sammi with her friends standing outside a Fashion's Night Out event on Sept. 10 in New York. He promptly pulled up to the curb and said, "I love 'Jersey Shore.' I've been thinking about you."
RELATED: See the cast of "Jersey Shore"
Sammi ignored Diddy (apparently he's not enough of a juicehead), but he didn't give up that easily. "He knew one of the girls Sammi was with," a friend of Sammi's told Scene Queens. "He was texting her friend, begging for Sammi's number."
Poor Diddy. But hey, there's always Angelina Pivarnick!
RELATED VIDEO: Phoenix asks Diddy for help
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite