Dina Manzo, Former 'Real Housewives of New Jersey Star,' Separates from Husband Tommy After Seven Years
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Promotional/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Yet another housewife's marriage is on the rocks. Dina Manzo, who starred alongside older sister Caroline on the first one and a half seasons of "Real Housewives of New Jersey," has separated from husband Tommy after seven years of marriage.
The interior decorator and Project Ladybug founder, 40, broke the news on Twitter past midnight on Saturday (Feb. 2). "My secret...I have been separated since October, my heart hurts but Tommy & I will always share a very special love," she wrote to her nearly 300,000 followers. "So grateful for the support of my loved ones during this time, especially my spiritual friends. You know who u are xoxo."
Dina married her brownstone co-owner Tommy -- the younger brother of Albert Manzo, himself married to Caroline -- back in 2005. She has a daughter, 17-year-old Lexi, from her first marriage to George Hadjiapostoli. Dina also acknowledged Lexi in her Tweet: "And of course my biggest supporter Lexi, Tommy adores her & they will remain close."
Unlike Albert and other male spouses on the Bravo series, Tommy never appeared on camera during Dina's stint on the show. Amid intense clashes with then-castmate Danielle Staub, Dina departed RHONJ in the middle of season two. She and Caroline have been estranged over the past couple years -- with Dina making a brief appearance on the show in season four to support pal (and Caroline's nemesis) Teresa Giudice.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Dina Manzo, Former Real Housewives of New Jersey Star, Separates from Husband Tommy After Seven Years
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite