Dina Manzo, Former 'Real Housewives of New Jersey Star,' Separates from Husband Tommy After Seven Years
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Jerritt Clark/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Patricia Schlein/WENN6 of 8
- Photo: Promotional/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 10:08:00 AM
- Ratings: Scandal Hits Finale High; Community, Parenthood Up MSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 9:34:00 AM
- I Don't Know What Bryan Singer Did, and Neither Do YouMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:56:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Scandal' Season Finale Up as ABC Wins NightMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:55:00 AM
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's New Memoir Title and Cover UnveiledMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 8:30:00 AM
- Scandal Postmortem: Are Olivia and Fitz Over for Good?
Yet another housewife's marriage is on the rocks. Dina Manzo, who starred alongside older sister Caroline on the first one and a half seasons of "Real Housewives of New Jersey," has separated from husband Tommy after seven years of marriage.
The interior decorator and Project Ladybug founder, 40, broke the news on Twitter past midnight on Saturday (Feb. 2). "My secret...I have been separated since October, my heart hurts but Tommy & I will always share a very special love," she wrote to her nearly 300,000 followers. "So grateful for the support of my loved ones during this time, especially my spiritual friends. You know who u are xoxo."
Dina married her brownstone co-owner Tommy -- the younger brother of Albert Manzo, himself married to Caroline -- back in 2005. She has a daughter, 17-year-old Lexi, from her first marriage to George Hadjiapostoli. Dina also acknowledged Lexi in her Tweet: "And of course my biggest supporter Lexi, Tommy adores her & they will remain close."
Unlike Albert and other male spouses on the Bravo series, Tommy never appeared on camera during Dina's stint on the show. Amid intense clashes with then-castmate Danielle Staub, Dina departed RHONJ in the middle of season two. She and Caroline have been estranged over the past couple years -- with Dina making a brief appearance on the show in season four to support pal (and Caroline's nemesis) Teresa Giudice.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Dina Manzo, Former Real Housewives of New Jersey Star, Separates from Husband Tommy After Seven Years
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite