'Diva-esque' Kim and NeNe Uninvited to the 'Real Housewives' Party?Related: Hot Gossip
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: RD/ Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: PF1/Promotional4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive ProducersMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:08:58 PM
- Carole King Hits D.C. for Gershwin Salute MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:03:12 PM
- Zac Efron Will Get Busted With Cocaine in Fox's 'Narc'MSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 5:00:27 PM
- Universal's 'Endless Love' Hitting Theaters on Valentine's DayMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:47:06 PM
- TLC's 'Little Couple' Preview: A Crash Course in Parenting (Exclusive VidMSNEntertainment 5/21/2013 4:21:51 PM
- ABC's 'Revenge' Ups Gretchen Berg, Aaron Harberts to Executive Producers
Somewhere, Kim Zolciak's wig-maker and Botox supplier are anxiously wringing their hands, worried that the gravy train might be coming to an end. Word is, the double-D-cupped, "Tardy to the Party"-caterwauling "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star and her always-blunt on-camera rival, NeNe Leakes, could be handed their walking papers by the powers that be at Bravo.
The New York Daily News claims that producers are "fed up" with the "diva-esque requests" from the frenemies, who are supposedly asking for a bigger chunk of change for the show's third season.
"Things with NeNe and Kim have been intense," maintains a source, "but Bravo feels the show is about the franchise as a whole and won't let one person stop it."
With that in mind, the network is apparently exploring other Southern-based housewife options.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"Bravo has been taking meetings with some notable and wealthy Atlanta women about possibly joining the show," says the snitch. "They're trying their best to keep the process under wraps, but they're gearing up to make a major move in the third season."
According to the spy, the new addition would either replace Kim and NeNe or, if the oddly dynamic duo (hey, don't judge our small-screen addictions) can hammer out a deal, join them, along with fellow housewives Kandi Burruss, Lisa Wu-Hartwell and Sheree Whitfield.
One name that was floated (and immediately weighed down with cement shoes): stylist Tameka Foster Raymond, whose divorce from Usher was finalized in November, nine months after she nearly died during a liposuction procedure in Brazil.
"Tameka isn't very popular in Atlanta," explains the insider. "The producers asked each one of the women how they would feel if she were cast, and they all said that they'd walk. That's the one thing they've been united about."
For now, Bravo is staying tight-lipped on the fate of the cast, although Kim doesn't seem at all concerned.
On Wednesday, she tweeted, "Have I mentioned how happy I am!"
Read more Hot Gossip
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite