- Photo: George Napolitano/GettyImages.com1 of 7
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Ross Marino/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic4 of 7
- Photo: RD / Jim McKenzie/Retna Digital5 of 7
- Photo: Fred Montana/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Cannes Review: Robert Redford's Actions Speak Much Louder Than Words in 'All Is LoMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 11:48:12 AM
- Billy Crystal Pilot 'The Comedians' Gets Order From FX MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 11:30:15 AM
- Phase 4 Films Seals Financing Deal With Aver Media Finance (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:55:00 AM
- 'Twilight,' 'Iron Man 3' Lead First Wave of Teen Choice Awards NMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:25:15 AM
- Cannes: Top French Filmmaker Olivier Assayas to Make First U.S. FilmMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 10:01:06 AM
- Cannes Review: Robert Redford's Actions Speak Much Louder Than Words in 'All Is Lo
Updated, Sunday April 25
"At this point Bret remains in ICU in critical condition," the post reads. "He is under 24 hour doctors care and supervision. We are hopeful that further tests will locate the source of the bleeding, which has still not been located. As we all know Bret is a fighter and we are hopeful that once all is complete the slurred speech, blurred vision and dizziness, etc., will be eliminated and all functions will return to normal."
On Friday, Bret's father told RadarOnline his son was awake and staying positive.
Wally Sychek said he spoke to his son, 47, in the hospital Friday morning.
"He sounded upbeat and positive but they had him sedated," Sycheck said. "But he's doing good. He sounded like my son."
The Poison frontman's rep told UsMagazine.com Saturday, "Bret remains in critical condition at an undisclosed location. Further tests are being run and information will be updated in the coming days."
Sychek says doctors believe Michaels' hemorrhage and emergency appendectomy earlier this month are complications from his type 1 diabetes.
"We're all keeping our fingers crossed and saying our prayers," Sychek said. "He just needs to be quiet now and get rested."
Michaels' two daughters with ex-girlfriend Kristi Lynn Gibson and his tour manager are currently at his bedside in the hospital, Sychek added.
Michaels is still in contention to win Celebrity Apprentice. Said Donald Trump, "I am deeply saddened to hear about Bret Michaels and my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time. He's a great competitor and champion and I hope he will be fine."
The rocker blogged on Fancast.com last week that he "could have died" from appendicitis.
"When you're not planning on having a body part ripped out of you, it can be a shock to the system," he wrote. "I've spoken to several doctors and they all seem to be impressed with the condition I have been able to keep myself in as a juvenile diabetic. But a lot of extra care needs to be taken to make sure my body heals correctly."
More from UsWeekly:
More from Wonderwall:
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite