Donald Faison Marries CaCee Cobb!
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: INB/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: AP1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: GRPR/Wonderwall4 of 6
- Photo: Aguilar/J Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Sixteen months after announcing their engagement, the "Scrubs" star, 38, and Jessica Simpson's former personal assistant, 35, tied the knot at actor Zach Braff's home in California on Saturday, Dec. 15, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm.
Simpson -- who is pregnant with her second child -- served as one of Cobb's bridesmaids, wearing a black dress and carrying a bouquet of red roses. The 31-year-old singer's separated parents, Tina and Joe Simpson, her fiance, Eric Johnson, and her younger sister, Ashlee Simpson, also attended the ceremony.
Faison -- whose film and TV credits include Clueless, Remember the Titans, Waiting to Exhale, Felicity and Can't Hardly Wait -- has three children with ex-wife Lisa Askey, and one son from a previous relationship.
Cobb first rose to fame in 2004 on MTV's Newlyweds while working for Simpson. She also appeared in her BFF's 2010 VH1 reality show "The Price of Beauty."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite