Donnie Wahlberg: 'Jenny McCarthy is everything I could have asked for'
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video PlatformMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:47:00 AM
- Jamie Foxx, Kevin Hart in Talks to Star in Hitman Movie 'The Black Phantom'MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:45:00 AM
- Ratings: Bachelor Finale Hits Season High; Bones Returns UpMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:30:00 AM
- SAG Awards Key Dates AnnouncedMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:15:00 AM
- Disney In Talks to Buy Maker Studios for $500M+MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Jeff Gaspin, Jon Klein to Launch Multichannel Online Video Platform
Donnie Wahlberg has fueled reports suggesting girlfriend Jenny McCarthy could find a very special ring under her Christmas tree after confessing she is everything he could have asked for in a woman.
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest brothers
The New Kids on the Block star has only been dating McCarthy since this summer, but their love story appears to have prompted McCarthy to rethink her vow never to wed again and Wahlberg admits he's thinking about putting a ring on it.
He tells In Touch, "Do I feel like she's the one? She's everything I could have asked for. ... We were both married, both divorced, both have kids and both never married again -- so we're both open to see what happens."
Wahlberg has two sons from a previous marriage, and McCarthy also has one son from her marriage with ex-husband, John Mallory Asher.
Last month, the actress was candid about her desire to take the next step with her beau, even admitting she would be willing to get down on one knee to propose herself.
She told talk show host Bethenny Frankel, "I've said on every interview that I was like, 'Never get married again, ever,' and, of course, you never say never. I think he would be an amazing husband, so if he does (propose), I would for sure say yes. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one proposing."
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite