Donnie Wahlberg: 'Jenny McCarthy is everything I could have asked for'
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 6
More Celeb News
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:09:00 PM
- PHOTO: Check Out Glee's Lea Michele on Sons of AnarchyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Discovery Counts Down to Shark Week With 'Gears, Fears and Rears' Week (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Live Blog: Join Our Real-Time Snark-nadoMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:16:00 PM
- 'Fifty Shades' Star Dakota Johnson Joins Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton in &aposMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. Joins 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon&apos
Donnie Wahlberg has fueled reports suggesting girlfriend Jenny McCarthy could find a very special ring under her Christmas tree after confessing she is everything he could have asked for in a woman.
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest brothers
The New Kids on the Block star has only been dating McCarthy since this summer, but their love story appears to have prompted McCarthy to rethink her vow never to wed again and Wahlberg admits he's thinking about putting a ring on it.
He tells In Touch, "Do I feel like she's the one? She's everything I could have asked for. ... We were both married, both divorced, both have kids and both never married again -- so we're both open to see what happens."
Wahlberg has two sons from a previous marriage, and McCarthy also has one son from her marriage with ex-husband, John Mallory Asher.
Last month, the actress was candid about her desire to take the next step with her beau, even admitting she would be willing to get down on one knee to propose herself.
She told talk show host Bethenny Frankel, "I've said on every interview that I was like, 'Never get married again, ever,' and, of course, you never say never. I think he would be an amazing husband, so if he does (propose), I would for sure say yes. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one proposing."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite