Donnie Wahlberg: 'Jenny McCarthy is everything I could have asked for'
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 6
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Donnie Wahlberg has fueled reports suggesting girlfriend Jenny McCarthy could find a very special ring under her Christmas tree after confessing she is everything he could have asked for in a woman.
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest brothers
The New Kids on the Block star has only been dating McCarthy since this summer, but their love story appears to have prompted McCarthy to rethink her vow never to wed again and Wahlberg admits he's thinking about putting a ring on it.
He tells In Touch, "Do I feel like she's the one? She's everything I could have asked for. ... We were both married, both divorced, both have kids and both never married again -- so we're both open to see what happens."
Wahlberg has two sons from a previous marriage, and McCarthy also has one son from her marriage with ex-husband, John Mallory Asher.
Last month, the actress was candid about her desire to take the next step with her beau, even admitting she would be willing to get down on one knee to propose herself.
She told talk show host Bethenny Frankel, "I've said on every interview that I was like, 'Never get married again, ever,' and, of course, you never say never. I think he would be an amazing husband, so if he does (propose), I would for sure say yes. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one proposing."
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite