Donnie Wahlberg: 'Jenny McCarthy is everything I could have asked for'
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 6
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVUMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:36:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Takes His Stephen Colbert Bashing to 'The View'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:35:00 PM
- Nick Frost on Dancing, Tearing His Neck While Carrying Chris O'Dowd, and His 'No JMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
- Fox News Launching Noon Panel Show 'Outnumbered'MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Ratings: Fargo Gets Off to OK Start; S.H.I.E.L.D. UpMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 1:44:00 PM
- Exclusive: B.D. Wong Will Return to Law & Order: SVU
Donnie Wahlberg has fueled reports suggesting girlfriend Jenny McCarthy could find a very special ring under her Christmas tree after confessing she is everything he could have asked for in a woman.
RELATED: Hollywood's hottest brothers
The New Kids on the Block star has only been dating McCarthy since this summer, but their love story appears to have prompted McCarthy to rethink her vow never to wed again and Wahlberg admits he's thinking about putting a ring on it.
He tells In Touch, "Do I feel like she's the one? She's everything I could have asked for. ... We were both married, both divorced, both have kids and both never married again -- so we're both open to see what happens."
Wahlberg has two sons from a previous marriage, and McCarthy also has one son from her marriage with ex-husband, John Mallory Asher.
Last month, the actress was candid about her desire to take the next step with her beau, even admitting she would be willing to get down on one knee to propose herself.
She told talk show host Bethenny Frankel, "I've said on every interview that I was like, 'Never get married again, ever,' and, of course, you never say never. I think he would be an amazing husband, so if he does (propose), I would for sure say yes. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the one proposing."
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite