Donnie Wahlberg makes surprise trip to Chicago for Jenny McCarthy's birthday
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: JGA/ZOJ/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Judy Eddy/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: @DonnieWahlberg/Twitter5 of 12
- Photo: Stewart Cook / Rex USA/.6 of 12
- Photo: Henry Lamb/Photowire/BEImages/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Angela Weiss/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks9 of 12
- Photo: DAVE PROCTOR/StarTraks10 of 12
- Photo: Invision/AP11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Donnie Wahlberg left his girlfriend Jenny McCarthy speechless on Nov. 1 after making a surprise visit to Chicago to celebrate her birthday.
The blonde beauty headed home to Chicago to spend her 41st birthday weekend with her son Evan and her relatives after wrapping up her weekday stint on New York-based talk show "The View."
However, she received the shock of her life when Wahlberg, who shoots police drama "Blue Bloods" in the Big Apple, showed up unannounced and hosted a special brunch in her honor.
The New Kids on the Block hitmaker also organized a private screening of McCarthy's favorite movie, "Grease," and the birthday girl admits she was overjoyed by his efforts.
RELATED: Hollywood's single moms
Gushing about her man on Monday's episode of "The View," she said, "He has proved that he is the best boyfriend in the world. He flew to Chicago on Friday, surprised me with a ... brunch with all my friends and family. ... Then we went to a movie theater ... with the Chicago Children's Choir singing 'Happy Birthday' and then he played the movie 'Grease.' ... It was so wonderful and romantic and I am just so grateful."
The grand gestures have even prompted McCarthy, who has previously dated Jim Carrey and American football great Brian Urlacher, to rethink her anti-marriage stance following her divorce from actor-director John Mallory Asher in 2005.
She added, "I've said never again (would I get married), (but) he is the one person I would want nothing more in the world (than to marry)."
Her confession comes less than a week after Wahlberg's older sister Tracey gave the couple her official seal of approval, insisting she would "love" to have the model-actress as a sister-in-law.
RELATED: Hottest women over 40
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite