- Photo: AP1 of 7
- Photo: DJDM/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/AP5 of 7
- Photo: MojoInTheMorning/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- 'Today' Replacing, Promoting Longtime Director Amid 'Many Changes&apoMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:04:00 PM
- Obama's FCC Pick Tom Wheeler Appears Before Senate CommitteeMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 2:39:13 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33
Looks like Doug Reinhardt has moved on from Paris Hilton. A source tells UsMagazine.com that the former "Hills" star, 24, recently began dating newly crowned Miss USA Rima Fakih, 24, who has been in the news for winning a pole dancing contest.
"They met through friends and have been talking and seeing each other," the source says. "He flew to NYC to do press [for his new show, "The Reinhardts: Family Comes First"], but knew she would be here and they would get together." "She's flying to L.A. to see him next week," adds the insider. "It's very new, but they're having a good time. She made him watch the Miss USA pageant."
The two have been on a few dates over the past three weeks. "He isn't jumping into anything. He's enjoying everything he's got going on right now," adds the source. A source close to Fakih says, "She's crushing on Doug, but she recently broke up with her on and off again beau."
Reinhardt and Hilton split in April after dating for about 14 months. Reinhardt, who has also dated Lauren Conrad, had no comment.
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite