Doug Reinhardt on Speidi: 'They seem to have a good marriage'
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
By Melissa Hunter, with reporting by Corey Podell
For some reason, Doug Reinhardt attended the Young Hollywood Awards presented by HollywoodLife.com last night. I guess he qualifies for being A) young and B) living in the vicinity Hollywood. But we're used to seeing him on red carpets serving as Paris' man-purse (i.e. a dude who serves as a good-looking red carpet accessory/holds her lip gloss), so catching him here alone seemed kinda unnatural.
Nevertheless, Wonderwall chatted with Reinhardt 'cause, you know, he seemed kinda lonely. And he told us some interesting tidbits ... like how he thinks Speidi have a good marriage.
When asked what he thought of Spencer and Heidi's relationship, he told us, "They're really nice people. They seem to have a good marriage. They seem happy with each other."
Really, Doug? You're gonna be civil about Speidi? If you want to maintain any form of relevancy, you might as well get a good feud going on.
And really, if he holds Speidi's relationship in high esteem, you know that his relationship with Paris was pretty darned horrifying. Sure it was probs a fake relationship, but I'm sure even faux dating Paris is pretty traumatic.
When we asked what his plans were for the summer, he told us, "I have two shows I'm working on, one with E! and one for A&E."
We don't know what they're about. But considering A&E is the creator of "Intervention" and "Hoarders," we can only imagine that one is a gritty, raw show about Doug's withdrawal from fame/relevancy. You can make it through, Doug! Just step away from the red carpets and sociality girlfriends. We believe in you.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBen vs. Casey
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite