Doug Reinhardt on Speidi: 'They seem to have a good marriage'
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: Splash News2 of 9
- Photo: Roshan Perera/Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Splash News4 of 9
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.6 of 9
- Photo: Scott Harrison/Retna Ltd.7 of 9
- Photo: Photo Rio News/Splash News8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Melissa Hunter, with reporting by Corey Podell
For some reason, Doug Reinhardt attended the Young Hollywood Awards presented by HollywoodLife.com last night. I guess he qualifies for being A) young and B) living in the vicinity Hollywood. But we're used to seeing him on red carpets serving as Paris' man-purse (i.e. a dude who serves as a good-looking red carpet accessory/holds her lip gloss), so catching him here alone seemed kinda unnatural.
Nevertheless, Wonderwall chatted with Reinhardt 'cause, you know, he seemed kinda lonely. And he told us some interesting tidbits ... like how he thinks Speidi have a good marriage.
When asked what he thought of Spencer and Heidi's relationship, he told us, "They're really nice people. They seem to have a good marriage. They seem happy with each other."
Really, Doug? You're gonna be civil about Speidi? If you want to maintain any form of relevancy, you might as well get a good feud going on.
And really, if he holds Speidi's relationship in high esteem, you know that his relationship with Paris was pretty darned horrifying. Sure it was probs a fake relationship, but I'm sure even faux dating Paris is pretty traumatic.
When we asked what his plans were for the summer, he told us, "I have two shows I'm working on, one with E! and one for A&E."
We don't know what they're about. But considering A&E is the creator of "Intervention" and "Hoarders," we can only imagine that one is a gritty, raw show about Doug's withdrawal from fame/relevancy. You can make it through, Doug! Just step away from the red carpets and sociality girlfriends. We believe in you.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite