Downey Jr. claims Galifianakis' TV joint was fake
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 6
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital2 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for saleMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 6:14:01 AM
- Sondheim himself sings in HBO's 'Six by Sondheim'MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:59:32 AM
- Final suspect in Dutch art heist arrested in UKMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:48:53 AM
- NBC's 'Sound of Music Live': Hollywood's Best ReactionsMSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 10:00:00 PM
- Oprah Winfrey Says Goodbye to Nelson Mandela: 'My Hero' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/5/2013 9:01:17 PM
- Iconic Saratoga Springs, NY, restaurant for sale
Robert Downey, Jr. has spoken out to reassure fans after Zach Galifianakis sparked up a joint on U.S. TV, insisting his "Due Date" co-star was smoking "fake weed."
"The Hangover" funnyman stunned viewers when he lit up during an appearance on Real Time With Bill Maher on Friday night, puffing away as he spoke about California's upcoming vote for marijuana legalization.
But Downey, Jr., who appears onscreen with Galifianakis in the new road trip comedy, admits his pal wasn't smoking real drugs in the TV studio.
He tells Entertainment Tonight, "His answer to that is that it was real fake weed."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite