Dr. Phil's stolen classic Chevy recovered
- Photo: Starbux/NP2/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Patrick Morgan/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: APC/RSD/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
- TLC Renews 'Something Borrowed, Something New' for Season 3 (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:53:00 PM
- Nobel Laureate Gabriel García Márquez Dead at 87MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:32:00 PM
- David Letterman, Jerry Seinfeld, Robert De Niro to Headline Spike TV Tribute to Don RicklesMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Alleged Sexual Assault Victim Revealed (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 1:06:00 PM
- Bryan Singer's Accuser Speaks Out for First Time: 'I Am a Survivor'
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) -- Los Angeles police say they've recovered a stolen 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible that belongs to talk show host Phil McGraw.
RELATED: Celebs in trouble with the law
Detective Jess Corral said Tuesday that investigators recovered McGraw's classic car, along with 13 others, after law enforcement began targeting auto theft rings.
McGraw is commonly known as Dr. Phil, after his television show of the same name. His car was stolen from the RODZ shop in Burbank in August, and was found with minor damage.
The car is worth at least $80,000.
RELATED: Stars who hit financial trouble
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite