Dr. Phil's stolen classic Chevy recovered
- Photo: Starbux/NP2/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Patrick Morgan/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: APC/RSD/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) -- Los Angeles police say they've recovered a stolen 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible that belongs to talk show host Phil McGraw.
RELATED: Celebs in trouble with the law
Detective Jess Corral said Tuesday that investigators recovered McGraw's classic car, along with 13 others, after law enforcement began targeting auto theft rings.
McGraw is commonly known as Dr. Phil, after his television show of the same name. His car was stolen from the RODZ shop in Burbank in August, and was found with minor damage.
The car is worth at least $80,000.
RELATED: Stars who hit financial trouble
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite