Dr. Phil's stolen classic Chevy recovered
- Photo: Starbux/NP2/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Patrick Morgan/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: APC/RSD/ZOJ/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: HRC/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:46:00 AM
- 'Reclaim' Review: Ryan Phillippe and Rachelle Lefevre Are Fooled Twice, and Then SMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 11:08:00 AM
- Oculus unveils new prototype VR headsetMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:44:54 AM
- U2 guitarist's plan for Malibu development gets OKMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 10:20:47 AM
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Scoop: Edith's Mommy Issues and Mary's ReputationMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:54:00 AM
- Omarosa Says NY Times Article Calling Shonda Rhimes an 'Angry Black Woman' Is &
BURBANK, Calif. (AP) -- Los Angeles police say they've recovered a stolen 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible that belongs to talk show host Phil McGraw.
RELATED: Celebs in trouble with the law
Detective Jess Corral said Tuesday that investigators recovered McGraw's classic car, along with 13 others, after law enforcement began targeting auto theft rings.
McGraw is commonly known as Dr. Phil, after his television show of the same name. His car was stolen from the RODZ shop in Burbank in August, and was found with minor damage.
The car is worth at least $80,000.
RELATED: Stars who hit financial trouble
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite