Driver speaks out over Amanda Bynes car crash
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Handout/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Bebeto Matthews/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DreamWorks/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: @msamandabynes/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 PMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:57:46 AM
- Brian Stelter's CNN Debut Gets Bumpy Ratings StartMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:43:07 AM
- 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest&aposMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:39:17 AM
- Katie Couric Apologizes for HPV Segment Criticized as 'Anti-Vaccine'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 9:16:17 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Season 4 Soars Over Last Season DebutMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:38:52 AM
- Fred Armisen, Carrie Brownstein's 'Portlandia' Season 4 Lands a Feb. 27 P
The woman who was involved in the car crash which left Amanda Bynes facing hit-and-run charges has spoken out about the accident, insisting she hopes justice is served.
The female driver, known only as Kisa, claims the "Hairspray" star hit her Toyota Corolla car while driving a black BMW on Los Angeles' Ventura Boulevard on Aug. 4 and then drove away from the scene.
She filed a complaint with police and Bynes was subsequently charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the other count relating to another crash back in April while the actress has also had her license suspended.
Kisa now tells TMZ.com, "Someone could have died if (Bynes) kept driving. A normal person would not get away with hit and runs and she shouldn't either... I'm glad she's off the road. She absolutely needs to pay for her actions and taking away her license is a good first step... I feel she needs to get some sort of help and maybe this will be the catalyst."
Bynes is due in court on Sept. 27 and faces a year behind bars if convicted.
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite