Driver speaks out over Amanda Bynes car crash
- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 16
- Photo: David Tonnessen/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 16
- Photo: Handout/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Bebeto Matthews/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: DreamWorks/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: @msamandabynes/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: JEFF CHRISTENSEN/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:59:00 AM
- LA attorney faces suspension over doctored photosMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:17 AM
- Peter Dinklage to Star in Crime Thriller 'The Thicket'MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Cuban salsa singer split between island and USMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:46:45 AM
- Competency hearing slated for boy in artist deathMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 10:41:47 AM
- 50 Countries Enter Oscar Foreign Language Race: The Complete List (So Far)
The woman who was involved in the car crash which left Amanda Bynes facing hit-and-run charges has spoken out about the accident, insisting she hopes justice is served.
The female driver, known only as Kisa, claims the "Hairspray" star hit her Toyota Corolla car while driving a black BMW on Los Angeles' Ventura Boulevard on Aug. 4 and then drove away from the scene.
She filed a complaint with police and Bynes was subsequently charged with two counts of hit-and-run, the other count relating to another crash back in April while the actress has also had her license suspended.
Kisa now tells TMZ.com, "Someone could have died if (Bynes) kept driving. A normal person would not get away with hit and runs and she shouldn't either... I'm glad she's off the road. She absolutely needs to pay for her actions and taking away her license is a good first step... I feel she needs to get some sort of help and maybe this will be the catalyst."
Bynes is due in court on Sept. 27 and faces a year behind bars if convicted.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite